The Director of Consolidated Procurement will work closely with the VP of Operations and the Consolidated Procurement Team to service all procurement needs for our clients and Supply Chain Team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Lead a growing department that manages sourcing, order management, inventory, and delivery of raw materials.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain department to transition all purchasing to CP.
- Work with CP team to manage and develop new and existing vendors using the support of President and EVP of Business Development.
- Manage the P&L for the department and continue to look for ways to increase revenue and decrease expenses – plan to move GP from $1.2M in 2017 to $6M in 2020. Report findings monthly to VP of Operations.
- Negotiate with vendors on volume pricing, rebates, exclusive relationships, etc.
- Build and develop relationships with preferred vendors.
- Work with CP team to manage all quotes in NetSuite/CRM.
- Bring new items for the CP department to sell to the Leadership team for consideration.
- Collaborate with Sales department to give them opportunities to sell new items and/or increase margins.
- Assist CP team in sourcing new materials.
- Manage the hiring process, including reviewing resumes, new-hire assessments, conducting face-to-face interviews, and making hiring decisions.
- Train and onboard new BevSource CP employees.
- Lead and manage weekly L10 meetings and quarterly EOS meetings.
- Develop and maintain a team structure.
- Execute plans to continuously improve the processes and procedures within the department and cross-functionally.
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable.
- Act independently to resolve issues/concerns within the department and/or cross-functionally.
- Identify enhancement opportunities for individuals and systems to streamline processes and create efficiencies.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline or equivalent required.
- 5 years minimum experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, Project Management, Production Planning, Purchasing or similar role.
- 3 years minimum experience in managing a multi-member team.
- NetSuite experience a plus.
- Strong Excel, mathematical, and negotiation skills.
- Customer service driven with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-directed and hard-working.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and employees with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and grow within the company.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel up to 35% of the time (international travel may be required).
- Ability to work nights and weekend when traveling.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Amber Jansen at firstname.lastname@example.org.