As the Senior Supply Chain Specialist you will work closely with a Supply Chain Specialist and/or Supply Chain Manager to service all operation needs of our clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Maintaining/growing customer and vendor relationships.
- Maintaining accurate inventory levels of finished goods, packaging, and raw materials.
- Managing customer production planning by reviewing current inventory and demand, making production planning recommendations, and executing purchase orders accordingly.
- Traveling to manufacturing facilities to monitor production runs for quality and consistency.
- Managing incoming finished goods orders from customers and coordinating shipments to ensure on time order fulfillment and cost efficiency.
- Managing compliance for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Working closely with existing clients to create and execute timelines for new product development.
- Sourcing and negotiating with various vendors to lower costs along with ensuring quality standards are met.
- Creating and maintaining Cost of Goods Sold on a regular basis.
- Advising customers on general supply chain and cost saving strategies.
- Supervising/Supporting Supply Chain Specialist/Assistant when needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical discipline or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years minimum experience in Supply Chain, Project Management, Production Planning, Purchasing or similar role.
- Strong Excel, mathematical, and negotiation skills.
- Customer service driven with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-directed and hard-working.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn and grow within the company.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time (international travel may be required)
- Ability to work nights and weekend when traveling
Please send resume and salary requirements to Amber Jansen at firstname.lastname@example.org.